- Flavor Profile: Sweet, fruity and spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Mango Fire Cheddar is a new cheese flavor from Henning's Creamery in Kiel, Wisconsin. This cheddar cheese is flavored with fruity mango and fiery habanero, two unique flavors that complement each other in a surprising way. This cheese takes one on a ride, starting mild and sweet flavor then ignites into a spicy and hot flavor. Henning's is known across Wisconsin for creating new and unique cheeses, and Mango Fire cheddar does not disappoint cheese lovers who seek a new experience. The 'sweet heat' of this Wisconsin cheese will surely keep you coming back for more.
AWARDS2014 World Championship Cheese Contest - Bronze
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Lager, Cider, India Pale Ale, Porter, Stout
Madeira, Merlot, Pinot Gris, Port, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, Zinfandel
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, habanero pepper, salt, natural flavor, enzymes, annatto color, cultures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.