- Flavor Profile: Sweet, fruity and spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Mango Fire Cheddar is a new cheese flavor from Henning's Creamery in Kiel, Wisconsin. This cheddar cheese is flavored with fruity mango and fiery habanero, two unique flavors that complement each other in a surprising way. This cheese takes one on a ride, starting mild and sweet flavor then ignites into a spicy and hot flavor. Henning's is known across Wisconsin for creating new and unique cheeses, and Mango Fire cheddar does not disappoint cheese lovers who seek a new experience. The 'sweet heat' of this Wisconsin cheese will surely keep you coming back for more. habanero
Looking for delicious and unique snacks to fit your keto lifestyle? Look no further! This Wisconsin cheese has 0 carbs and a high protein content which makes it perfect for your keto diet.
AWARDS2014 World Championship Cheese Contest - Bronze
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Lager, Cider, India Pale Ale, Porter, Stout
Madeira, Merlot, Pinot Gris, Port, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, Zinfandel
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, habanero pepper, salt, natural flavor, enzymes, annatto color, cultures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.