- Flavor Profile: Peppery with a hint of parmesan
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Wisconsin is the top producer of Cheddar cheese in the United States. Traditionally Wisconsin Cheddar cheese has annatto color added to make it orange, however, not with this particular cheese. Peppercorn Cheddar is a finely aged white Wisconsin Cheddar cheese blended with cracked black peppercorn. The aging process provides slight hints of Parmesan notes to the Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, accented with the robust flavor of cracked black peppercorns throughout. The texture is medium to hard, and the cheese may slightly crack and crumble when cutting. This unique Cheddar cheese has won awards in both the United States Cheese Contest and the World Cheese Contest as the best tasting Cheddar in the World. Produced by Henning’s Cheese in Kiel, Wisconsin.
AWARDSWinner- 2009 United States Cheese Contest
Best Tasting Cheddar in the World- 2010 World Cheese Contest
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Scotch Ale
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, cracked black peppercorns, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.