- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Rich and buttery
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Animal
Dip your pretzels and crackers into this rich and buttery aged asiago cheese spread. This cold pack cheese is named such because it never touches heat when being made, unlike all other cheese. By using cuts of aged asiago cheese, the cheesemakers at Pine River are able to blend with cream and other dairy until a smooth texture is achieved. Originally being stored and served in stoneware crocks as an appetizer at supper clubs in Wisconsin, this current iteration of cold pack cheeses are a great product to use in a variety of ways. Try as a snack, an incredibly easy way to add cheese into a dish, or rolled into a ball and covered in nuts. Be sure to buy a few of these asiago treasures, because they disappear quickly!
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar and asiago cheese, (pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water reduced lactose whey cream, whey sorbic acid (preserative), sea salt, lactic acid, guar gum
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.