- Country: Spain
- Flavor Profile: Tangy and fruity
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Murcia
- Rennet: Animal
The Drunken Goat is a pasteurized goat's milk cheese from the Murcia region of Spain. This smooth, creamy goat's milk cheese is aged for a short period of time, then immersed in wine for at least 72 hours. This results in added flavor to the cheese and a vivid purple color to the rind. After the bath, The Drunken Goat cheese is aged for an additional 75 days to allow full maturation and intermingling of the flavors. The cheese has a pleasant semi-soft texture and a lingering creaminess, with a tangy, fruity finish. Not only is this cheese soaked in wine, it pairs beautifully with your favorite wine or cocktail! A favorite on cheese boards, The Drunken Goat cheese makes a bold statement with its visually striking appearance and dreamy, creamy texture.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German-style pilsner, American-style pale ale, Belgian-style wit, Belgian-style golden strong ale, Tripel, Saison
Figs, Honey, Grapes, Almond Butter, Bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized goat's milk, salt, calcium chloride, rennet, cheese cultures. Rind bathed in Monastrell wine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.