- Flavor Profile: Mild, salty
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
These slender strands of low-moisture part-skim mozzarella are mild and fun to eat. Mozza whips are made simply by heating fresh mozzarella to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, just hot enough to realign the milk proteins naturally found in cheese. Once the cheese is heated, it is stretched to align the proteins, creating that signature string-like texture when you peel string cheese or string cheese whips. Like many semi-soft cheeses, it can be kept refrigerated for up to two weeks. This is a great cheese for snacking! Try using for stuffed crust pizza, bloody mary toppers, or a fun snack for kids (and adults alike!). Made by Henning's Cheese of Kiel, Wisconsin.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Saison, Belgian Trappist
Sauvignon Blanc, Vermentino, Chenin Blanc Dry, Pinot Grigio
Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Peaches, Berries, Olives
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.