- Age: 12 months
- Flavor Profile: Sweet, creamy and fruity
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Plymouth, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
MontAmore is a Parmesan inspired cheese made by Sartori Cheese Company at their farm in Wisconsin, United States. This cow's milk cheese is named after the Dolomite Mountains that provide a gorgeous backdrop for Sartori's hometown of Valdastico, Italy. It is a sweet, creamy and fruity cheese with hints of pineapple and tropical fruits balanced by playful, tangy bite on the finish.
Enjoy with a glass of...
India Pale Ale, Stout, Bock
Beaujolais, Light Italian Red, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Crusty Bread, Nuts, Dried Pineapple, Olives, Chocolate
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.