- Flavor Profile: Smoky and spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Waterloo, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
The supple and smooth Pepper Jack cheese is home to two very complimentary flavors - smoke and heat. Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese combines the mellow buttery taste and texture of Monterrey Jack with spicy peppers for a zesty treat. Pepper Jack is a semi-soft and open textured cheese full of spicy flavor. The fresh chopped jalapeno peppers are accented by the cold smoking process giving this Jack a creamy texture with a peppery bite. This Smoked Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese will take your grilled cheese to the next level!
Enjoy with a glass of...
Moscato, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot
Quesadillas, Burgers, Roasted Peppers, Grapes, Pickled Vegetables
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes, calcium chloride, jalapeno peppers, natural smoked flavor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.